The electronics industry is constantly evolving, and our manufacturing processes have evolved right along with it, enabling us to deliver custom stamped parts for electronics that meet the tight tolerances and dimensional requirements of today’s high-tech electrical devices. Our highly efficient electronic component stamping experts take pride in meeting or exceeding customer expectations with every electric part we produce.
Choosing the Best Electronic Stampings Manufacturer
Choosing an electronics contract manufacturer for your electrical precision stamped product needs is a giant prospect. There are bounties of criteria you could use to analyze the prospects. However, taking the time to research vendors rather than going with the lowest bidder will usually pay off in the long run. Things to consider when choosing an electronic component stamping manufacturer, include:
- Financial Stability - Contract electronics manufacturing requires a significant initial outlay, usually beyond what ever up-front payment is made with the contractor. You need reasonable assurances that they have the capital and resources necessary to put your order together on time, and up to your specifications.
- Operator Certifications – There are numerous organizations that are set up around the world to test and evaluate manufacturer processes, such as the IPC series of manufacturing standards. Research which certifications are relevant to your products and find an electric contract manufacturer who meets them and can show proof of certification.
- Quality System Certifications - As with operations, many international standards exist like the universally-recognized ISO:9001 2008 and AS9100 quality standards. Look for manufacturers whose quality controls are guaranteed.
- PCB Assembly Environment - A clean, well-managed, professional assembly environment is a must. Pay attention to their humidity and electrostatic discharge protections. These environmental factors can have significant impact on your products' reliability.
- Information Management - Successful High-volume manufacturing services require considerable data management systems. Ensure your electronic contract manufacturer uses an integrated Resource Planning System and robust lot control to help guarantee quality throughout the entire production process.
- Equipment Set - Inquire about their equipment purchases and how current their technology is.
- References – A good electronic stampings manufacturer will have past client references to vouch for their standards and practices.
- Technical Competency – A competent electronic component stamping manufacturer will be able to answer all your questions with clear and straight forward answers, and will be able to quickly provide solutions to any problems that may occur.
Commercial Metal Stamping Materials
We can produce precision metal stampings and prototypes from a wide variety of metals, alloys, and specialty materials. We commonly work with materials from 0.0008” to 0.200” in thickness. We also offer a variety of secondary services to give additional value to our parts and components and to save you time and money in your production process. Some of the metals that we regularly utilize, include:
Whether you need a single, simple prototype part, or tens of thousands of complex metal stampings, we can deliver the electronic stampings that your project requires.
Stamped Parts for Electronics
Many of the electronic components we manufacture are used for telecommunications, computer, consumer goods, appliances and medical device equipment. Some of the precision stamped electrical components that we manufacture, include:
- Enclosures and housings
Electronic Component Stamping Capabilities
We offer numerous types of custom electrical services to assist in the production of your precision stamped metal electronic components, these include:
Contact Prototype & Short-Run Services Today
We are AS9100:2009, Rev. C and ISO 9001:2008 certified. This means that your parts will be manufactured to the highest quality standards and delivered on time and on budget.