Commercial Metal Stampings
No matter what your end use is, the commercial metal forming parts that comprise that product need to fit perfectly. Our commercial high volume stamped parts are custom manufactured to your unique designs. From simple to the most complex, we produce parts with exceptional dimensional accuracy and near perfect repeatability. We also provide a variety of coordinated secondary services to provide additional value to your parts in a cost-effective manner.
Fully Customized Commercial Metal Forming Capabilities
Our high volume stamped parts are custom tailored to your exact design specifications. Our engineering team can create highly complex parts for commercial applications with quick turnaround times. If you have a design that needs to be rendered into a highly durable part that is built to last, we are fully capable of providing you with the assistance you need.
Additionally, our commercial metal stampings perfectly match our customers’ specifications, with tight tolerances and perfect repeatability, no matter how complex the designs. Extensive quality control inspections ensure that every part precisely matches your designs to deliver optimum performance.
Commercial Metal Stamping Materials
We can produce precision metal stampings and prototypes from a wide variety of metals, alloys, and specialty materials. We commonly work with materials from 0.0008” to 0.200” in thickness. We also offer a variety of secondary services to give additional value to our parts and components and to save you time and money in your production process. Some of the metals that we regularly utilize, include:
Whether you need a single, simple prototype part, or tens of thousands of complex metal stampings, we can deliver the high volume stamped parts that your project requires.
High Volume Custom Metal Stamping Services
Our commercial metal forming experts can produce high volume stamped parts with extremely quick turnaround times. Whether you need a single, simple prototype part, or tens of thousands of complex metal stampings, we can deliver the custom metal stamping services that your project requires.
Commercial Metal Forming Machine Capabilities
Due to our advanced quality machining capabilities we can complete projects efficiently all under one roof. Some of the Schmidt presses and other equipment that we operate, include:
- 2 Schmidt H-Frame Presses: For assembling, riveting, crimping, marking and more. A pressure transducer determines the force with force/stroke monitored presses.
- 26 Schmidt Pneumatic Toggle Press: This toggle press offers high force with a short stroke. For dismantling, deforming, crimping, riveting, numbering and much more.
- 2 Bench Toggle Presses: Toggle presses exert their maximum energy at the end of the stroke. They consume little energy, making them a cost-effective manufacturing solution. Toggle presses are commonly used for riveting, gluing, stamping and punching.
- Clausing Drill Press: The Clausing drill press offers variable speeds, ranging from 150 to 2000 rpm. It allows us to drill holes of any size with high precision.
- Do-All Drill Presses: The Do-All drill press lives up to its name by offering a wide range of features.
- Baltec CNC - Controlled Punch Press: Punch presses enable us to make holes with precision and efficiency.
Commercial Metal Stamping Advanced Capabilities
We offer numerous types of custom metal stamping services in the production of your high volume stamped parts, these include:
Contact Prototype & Short-Run Services Today
From medical prototyping and one-offs to high volume production runs, Prototype & Short-Run Services has the skills and know-how to deliver the parts you need with perfect precision and repeatability.